Thursday 18 August 2011

Houses, houses everywhere...


Here are a few pen and ink/graphite/mechanical pencil drawings I've done of various bits of architecture from around Plymouth (although the first one is technically a building in Paignton).
I did these for little reason other than my own satisfaction - I do so love old buildings. Please excuse the shoddy quality of the photos - away from my scanner, I have only my phone to take pictures with, so you will have to deal with the 5mp glory of it!

So here you go.

Much love.
x








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
I'm a 3rd year Illustration student at the University of Plymouth. I'm from London and Southampton, and I now live in Plymouth. Please feel free to contact me at - wait-right-there@hotmail.co.uk Please don't take anything off this site without asking permission! Much thanks. :)