Friday 26 August 2011

Bright Young Things.

I am currently feeding my fascination with the fabulous 1920s - I've just finished reading "Brideshead Revisited" by Evenlyn Waugh, and have been listening to an audiobook of P.G.Wodehouse's "Three men in a Boat", and feeling inspired. I've always adored the images of 1920s actresses, models and film stars; they look so sensual, yet haunted... both borderline dead and vigorously alive. I'm aware that I am now speaking nonsense, but you know what I mean. Anyway, here's the first installment of drawings.

Much love.
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
I'm a 3rd year Illustration student at the University of Plymouth. I'm from London and Southampton, and I now live in Plymouth. Please feel free to contact me at - wait-right-there@hotmail.co.uk Please don't take anything off this site without asking permission! Much thanks. :)